The Office of Budget and Planning (OBP) primary mission is to facilitate the optimal use of university financial resources in order to achieve the goals outlined in the University's strategic plan and to facilitate the budgeting, reporting, and analysis of such resources.
Our major responsibilities include:
- Preparation, coordination and maintenance of the University's annual budget and periodic amendments.
- Provide timely and accurate information for assessing actual performance against plan and monitor fiscal performance to provide analysis and decision support.
- Preparation and coordination of annual and ad hoc reports to the Board of Regents and the Office of Management and Budget.
- Position management.
- Revenue projections and cost analysis.
- Develop budgets that control funding for major capital projects, repair and renovation.
- Provide accurate and prompt reports and information to the University community regarding budgetary and other financial matters.
To navigate the OBP site, the following links are also provided at the bottom of the right-hand menu:
OBP Quick Links
- SAS Documentation
- Staff Directory
- Year-End Deadlines and Procedures