The Burruss Institute utilizes one of the most advanced and versatile software programs on the market to create your web survey.
Please click here to see an example of the style and type of web survey we could field for you.
- It is very important, for the success of a web survey, that the instrument be attractive, easy to read and understand, and easy to navigate. Our experienced programmers will ensure that all of these qualities are in place.
- Our ability to send out personalized email invitations and multiple reminders requesting participation, significantly increases response rates.
- Each invitation contains a link to the survey, allowing the respondent to instantly access the survey.
- A respondent may be assigned a unique identifier (login name), allowing only that person to access the web page. This also prevents a respondent from taking the survey more than once.
- Questions are programmed so that non-applicable questions can be skipped.
- List items can be randomized, thereby eliminating order effect within a list.
- Information obtained from one question can be "piped" into a separate question. This can be very helpful in reminding a respondent how he or she responded to a previous question, or even used to create a separate list of questions based upon their answer to a previous item(s).
- We can also import any information you provide, specific to a respondent, into a survey. For example, a name or region can be inserted to make the survey more personal or focus the respondent's attention on a certain area.
- Graphics, images, or videos can be placed inside of a survey.
- Web surveys eliminate the need for data entry when completed surveys are collected. This reduces error, and saving you money by eliminating a step in the data collection process.
- All data is stored on a secure server, at all times
In the case where you do not have email addresses for respondents, the Burruss Institute can coordinate standard mailings and reminder postcards to your selected population.
In cases where your population may not have access to the internet, or where you need to conduct a
mass mailing to unspecified respondents, the Burruss Institute can format and distribute a traditional mail survey.
- Just as it is with a web survey, it is very important, for the success of a mail survey, that the instrument be attractive, easy to read and understand, and easy to return.
- The Burruss has extensive experience in all of these areas, and will put every effort into achieving the highest response rate possible for your project.
- The Institute will coordinate and carry out all aspects of the mailing, including personalized letters to each respondent, where appropriate.
- We will gather completed surveys
as they come in and coordinate all data entry, utilizing our experienced data entry staff.
- All collected data is stored on our secure server, at all times