How do I access information about my course(s)?

Go to
Owl Express login. This requires your completion of the Buckley Amendment Confidentiality Form. 

Where do I go to get a "Schedule of Credit Courses?"

Course schedules can be accessed online via the Registrar's Web site.

Who do I contact if I have problems with classroom technology?

Please report classroom/lab issues to Information Technology Services online by using the KSU Service Desk Request Form for Classroom/Lab Issues. If the issue is an emergency, please contact the Service Desk at 770-423-6999.

Where do I park?

Please refer to the KSU Parking and Traffic Regulations posted by the Department of Public Safety.

How do I find out if the University is closed?

Visit the Campus Advisories Web page.

How do I enter final grades at the end of the semester?

Please click here for instructions.

What should I do if my classroom is locked?

Please see your departmental secretary for assistance. If it is outside of regulary business hours call securty at ext 6206 (non-emergency) or ext 6666 (emergency)

What should I do if I suspect a student of academic dishonesty?

Please see information from the Department of Student Conduct and Academic Integrity.

Where do I go to get information about using WebCT for my course?
Please visit Online Development Group.

CETL * 1000 Chastain Rd #5400 Cetl House # 54 * Kennesaw, GA 30144 * ph. 770.423.6410 * fax. 770.499.3253 email cetl@kennesaw.edu