The Master of Science (M.S.) with a major in Applied Exercise and Health Science (AEHS) is an exciting new graduate degree program which blends theory with practical application and laboratory-based instruction to prepare future leaders in the exercise and sports science field. Program highlights include:
- A 36 semester hour program in exercise and sports science.
- The program features a choice among three capstone experiences: 1) Administrative Field Experience, 2) Master’s Project, or 3) a Research Thesis.
- Enrollment available on a full-time or part-time basis with classes one day per week in the early evening.
- Program is delivered in a new state-of-the-art Prillaman Hall which provides study areas, computer labs, a graduate lounge, and private group meeting areas for students.
- Graduate Research Assistant opportunities are available working in the exercise science labs.
- Instruction in our state-of-the-art exercise physiology and biomechanics labs (see photos below).
For information about the graduate program, please contact Dr. Cherilyn McLester .