- Baccalaureate degree in Exercise and Health Science or equivalent from a nationally accredited institution with a major GPA of at least 3.0.
- Applicants from other disciplines or related fields will be considered for admission with evidence of foundational coursework in anatomy and physiology (two semesters of coursework), exercise physiology, and statistics/research methods.
- Course deficiencies can be satisfied by completing one or more undergraduate courses prior to admission to the graduate program.
- International applicants are subject to the University’s requirements for admission.
- A combined total score of 300 (new scale) or higher in the verbal and quantitative categories on the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination is expected. A higher GPA may compensate for lower GRE scores.
- A formal statement of personal goals for the program.
- Two references (preferably from academic sources).
- An interview may be requested prior to admission.