WellStar School of Nursing
Negotiation Skills for Women
June 26, 2015
Click here for details
Grady Health System & Grady Infectious Disease
- ____ Schedule and attend with your students New Employee & Student Orientation
- ____ General Orientation Training Record:
- School Name: Kennesaw State University, 1-9 each box MUST be signed and dated, print & sign your name and date bottom of form
- ____ Customer Service Agreement
- ____ Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Statement
- ____ Acknowledgment of Compliance Education and Training
- ____ Self-Study Guide Questionnaire (2pages)
- ____ Risk Management Department Fall Injury Prevention and Management Post-Test
- At the end of the rotation, the instructor must have each of their students complete an “End of Rotation Evaluation” and submit to the Patient Care Quality Management and Education Department.
- All instructors must have a Background Check & Drug Screening through Advantage www.advantagestudents.com. The fee for this service is $97.00. Select Grady Medical Center to view your results. Background Check & Drug Screening must be completed at least two weeks before the first day of clinical. Forward e-mailed Advantage payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for reimbursement.
- INSTRUCTORS MUST CONTACT SHEILA JOHNSON 15 DAYS BEFORE FIRST DAY OF CLINICAL TO SCHEDULE BADGE APPOINTMENT @ email@example.com