- Complete Attestation form
- Complete Confidentiality and Security Agreement
- Complete IT&S Security Access Form
- E-mail Melissa Ragland @ email@example.com at leastfour weeks before your first day of clinical to schedule a Code of Conduct session. You will not be able to start clinical without completing the session.
- Must have Flu Vaccine within the last year, submit vaccine documentation with clinical paperwork
- All instructors must have a Background Check & Drug Screening through Advantage www.advantagestudents.com. The fee for this service is $97.00. Select Redmond to view your results. Background Check & Drug Screening must be completed at least two weeks before the first day of clinical. Forward e-mailed Advantage payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for reimbursement.
- All students and instructors entering Redmond MUST sign in at the switchboard with a time in and the anticipated number of hours that they will be there.