- Complete and submit Clinical Paperwork
- Review Orientation Packet
- Complete Online Orientation and submit passed confirmation (see below) Include your RN# and expiration date in the top right corner of your confirmation
- Submit a copy of your Curriculum Vita
- Contact Misty Rigas @ firstname.lastname@example.org at least three weeks before your group clinical start date to schedule badge pick.
- Instructors (Excluding 4417 clinical instructors) must have a Background Check & Drug Screening through Advantage www.advantageFaculty.com. The fee for this service is $97.00. Select Floyd Medical Center to view your results. Background Check & Drug Screening must be completed at least two weeks before the first day of clinical. Forward e-mailed Advantage payment receipt to email@example.com for reimbursement.
Faculty must review the education material, successfully pass the 50 question quiz and submit your results with the above clinical paperwork prior to beginning clinical. If the education requirement is not met prior to the start date, Faculty will not be able to begin.
These instructions are very important, and they are repeated on the web page where the Faculty gets started. Please go to: http://www.floyd.org/articulate/ to begin, select Begin Online Orientation. Use the user name and password provided below, and please be mindful or all characters and capitalization.
User Name: fmc\Faculty08