Medical Documents that must be submitted with your clinical paperwork
- Front and back copy of your current cpr card
- Negative PPD: Negative ppd within 12 months.
- If your PPD is older than 12 months you must have another PPD done and submitted with your clinical paperwork
- Contact your health care provider or KSU clinic @ 770-423-6644 the cost is $5.00
- Positive PPD: Chest X-ray or radiology report within the last 12 months
- Quantiferon: Must be negative result
- Proof of tetanus immunization
- Proof of Varicella or titer value report
- Proof of two MMR immunization or titer value report
- Proof of three Hepatitis B immunization or titer value report
You can submit Page one of your physical, attach additional immunization documents to ensure all above medical requirements are met.
___ Student Information Sheet
___ Nursing Student Clinical Rotation Guidelines
___ Front and back copy of current cpr card
___ Medical Documents