WellStar School of Nursing
Negotiation Skills for Women
June 26, 2015
Click here for details
- Download the Mandatory Data Sheet.
- Please refer to Northside's website: http://www.northside.com
- Click on the Careers link (on the left under the Quick Links box in blue)
- Click on the Orientation link (on the left in the blue box)
- The page should say "Please login!" and have a blank box
- Enter "classroom" (all lowercase letters) in the box.
- Please read the online orientation. All pertinent information will be found on this site. There is information on parking that you should give your students.
- Complete the following forms and submit to HS 3004 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health History (2 forms)
- Acknowledgement and Release Form Participation in Clinical Training Program
All instructors must have a Background Check & Drug Screening through Advantage www.advantagestudents.com. The fee for this service is $97.00. Select Northside Hospital to view your results. Background Check & Drug Screening must be completed at least two weeks before the first day of clinical. Forward e-mailed Advantage payment receipt to email@example.com for reimbursement.
- Please note the following:
Clinical Instructors must complete orientation prior to their first clinical day see dates on Northside Hospital Website.
Ernie Fuller, MSN, RN
Clinical Education Coordinator
Northside Hospital (Atlanta-Cherokee-Forsyth)