KSU's WellStar School of Nursing has a number of degree programs tailored to suit the needs of a diverse range of nursing students.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- BSN: Traditional - Leads to eligibility for initial licensure as a registered nurse. Offered to traditional undergraduate students as well as those with previous degrees.
- BSN: Accelerated - Enables those with existing undergraduate degrees in other fields to earn a baccalaureate degree in nursing in four straight semesters.
- BSN: RN-BSN Program - A convenient, one-year program for Registered Nurses with an Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing. Courses are available either online or on campus and lead to a baccalaureate degree in nursing.
Master of Science in Nursing
WellStar Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program
- MSN: Primary Care Nurse Practitioner - Advance your career and scope of practice and earning potential with a Master of Science in Nursing degree. Gain the credentials that will allow you to practice in a variety of healthcare settings, with the greatest employment potential.
Advanced Care Management and Leadership Program
- MSN: Nursing Education Leadership - This MSN track prepares the experienced professional registered nurse to practice in a variety of leadership positions in the ever-changing world of nursing education.
- MSN: Nursing Administration & Health Policy - This MSN track prepares nurse leaders for a myriad of healthcare institutions and agencies, especially for roles that are expanding in scope and intensifying in complexity related to healthcare administration and nursing policy. The track is available online and takes only 15 months to complete.
- DNS - Doctorate in Nursing
- The Doctor of Nursing Science is designed to prepare nurse educations and scholars for leadership roles in nursing education, health policy related to vulnerable populations, and applied research.