WellStar School of Nursing
Negotiation Skills for Women
June 26, 2015
Click here for details
Doctor of Nursing Science
- Official transcripts of all previous college work, graduate and undergraduate.
- Master’s degree with a major in nursing from a nationally accredited program.
- Official GRE scores of 500 Verbal, 500 Quantitative, and 3.5 (minimum) analytic writing. GRE scores will be considered from applicants whose scores are more than 5 years old (GRE reporting limit), but who can produce “official documentation” of their scores.
- A current license to practice professional nursing in the United States. (Nursing credentials of international students will be assessed individually).
- A course in statistics.
- A course in research at the graduate level.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can address the applicant’s abilities to do doctoral level work.
- A curriculum vitae or resume.
- A written statement of personal and professional interests and goals related to nursing doctoral study (1-2 pages in length). Be sure your name is on your statement.
- Personal interview with program faculty.
Again, applications must be received by March 1 for Fall admission.
If you have any questions after looking over the information presented above, please contact an advisor.