Dr. Kandice Porter
FAX (770) 423-6561
Department of Health Promotion
and Physical Education
Kennesaw State University
Mail Drop 0202
1000 Chastain Road
Kennesaw, GA 30144-5591
M.S. in Applied Exercise and Health Science
- Baccalaureate degree in Exercise and Health Science or equivalent from a nationally accredited institution with a major GPA of at least 3.0.
- Applicants from other disciplines or related fields (e.g., physical education, athletic training, health education) will be considered for admission with evidence of foundational coursework in exercise physiology, personal/community health, and statistics/research methods.
- Course deficiencies can be satisfied by completing one or more undergraduate courses prior to admission to the Graduate Program.
- International applicants are subject to the University’s requirements for admission.
- A minimum combined total score of 800 in the verbal and quantitative categories and a minimum of 3.5 in the analytical writing category on the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination.
- A formal statement of personal goals for the program.
- Additional documentation may be required prior to admission (e.g., letters of support, interview).