Contact Susan Beard, RN - Education Coordinator:
- Complete and Submit - Faculty Credentialing Requirements
- Regarding parking cards. Read parking document.
- Team Member Orientation (PDF for 2013) contact Susan Beard - Susan.Beard@emoryhealthcare.org for dates at least three weeks before your clinical start date; TMO is offered twice per month.
- Attend and successfully complete a 3-4 hour computer class (for any instructor except Holistic, NURS 3209)
- Complete and Submit to Susan Beard - Computer Logon Request Form & HIPPA Form
- All instructors must have a Background Check & Drug Screening through Advantage www.advantagestudents.com. The fee for this service is $97.00. Select St. Josephs to view your results. Background Check & Drug Screening must be completed at least two weeks before the first day of clinical. Forward e-mailed Advantage payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for reimbursement.
All nursing instructors (new to Saint Joseph's Hospital) must complete the above before bringing students to the Hospital:
Susan Beard, RN, BSN, MS
Saint Joseph's Hospital