- Contact Clinical Informatics Educator - 706-602-7800; ext. 2080 to complete computer orientation. Computer Orientation is third week of every month
- Submit the below medical documents to room HS 3004
Medical Documents that must be submitted with your clinical paperwork
Proof of tetanus immunization
Proof of Varicella or titer value report
Proof of two MMR immunization or titer value report
Proof of three Hepatitis B immunization or titer value report
Flu Vaccine: Fall semester flu documentation must be submitted by 2nd Friday in October – Spring semester flu documentation must be submitted with clinical paperwork.
- Negative PPD: Negative ppd within 90 days
- If your PPD is older than 90 days you must have another PPD done and submitted with your clinical paperwork
- Contact your health care provider or KSU clinic @ 770-423-6644 the cost is $5.00
- Positive PPD: Chest X-ray or radiology report within the last 12 months
- Quantiferon: Must be negative result
You can submit Page one of your physical, attach additional immunization documents to ensure all above medical requirements are met.
Medical Documents (submit medical documents to room HS 3004)