Admission decisions for acceptance into Kennesaw State University’s Advanced Care Management & Leadership Program Master of Science in Nursing are based on overall evaluation of the following components:
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing from a nationally accredited institution with a satisfactory GPA of at least 3.0.
- Minimum one year of full-time professional experience as a Registered Nurse, documented in a professional resume. (Experience must have occurred within the last five years and have involved direct patient care.) Preference will be given to those candidates with a greater amount of professional experience.
- Current RN licensure in the state of Georgia (submit copy).
- Minimum combined score of 800 in the verbal and quantitative categories and a minimum 3.5 on the analytical writing category of the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Scores for the revised GRE will be determined later.
- A formal statement of personal goals for the program.
- Undergraduate research course.
- Undergraduate statistics course.
- Undergraduate physical assessment course.
- Two professional letters of reference.
The Application Deadline is July 1st of each year.
If you have any questions about any aspect of the program, please contact an advisor to learn more.