Admission decisions for acceptance into
Kennesaw State University’s WellStar Nurse Practitioner Program are based on the overall evaluation of the following components:
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing from a nationally accredited institution with a satisfactory GPA of at least 3.0.
- Minimum three years full-time professional experience as a Registered Nurse, documented in a professional résumé. (Experience must have occurred within the last five years and have involved direct patient care.)
- Current RN licensure in the state of Georgia (submit copy).
- General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required.
- Written statement of personal program goals.
- Undergraduate physical assessment course.
- Undergraduate research course.
- Undergraduate statistics course.
- Two professional letters of reference.
The Application deadline is March 1st of each year.
If you have any questions about any aspect of the program, please contact an advisor to learn more.