WellStar School of Nursing
Negotiation Skills for Women
June 26, 2015
Click here for details
RN to BSN Program
- Must be fully admitted into KSU and have a KSU ID number.
- Must have met admissions requirements of the Georgia RN/BSN Articulation model.
- Must have completed or be able to complete by the end of Fall Session:
MATH 1101 or MATH 1111 - Math Modeling or College Algebra
MATH 1107 - Statistics
CHEM 1151 AND LAB - Survey of Chemistry I & Lab
CHEM 1152 AND LAB - Survey of Chemistry II & Lab
BIOL 2221 AND LAB - Anatomy & Physiology I & Lab
BIOL 2222 AND LAB - Anatomy & Physiology II & Lab
BIOL 2261 - Microbiology & Lab
BIOL 3317 - Pathophysiology
ENGL 1101 - English Comp I
ENGL 1102 - English Comp II
PSYC 1101 - General Psychology
PSYC 3305 - Developmental Psychology
SOCI 2105 or 2201 - General Sociology
NURS 3303 - Pharmacology in Nursing
NURS 3309 - Health Assessment in Nursing
|If you plan to exempt any of the prerequisite requirements, you must do so by the end of Fall Semester or you will be required to take the course during Spring Semester
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.7.
- A grade of C or better in all prerequisites and major coursework. Courses may only be repeated once.
- A professional letter of reference.
- Current valid Georgia RN license (must be shown to Nursing Administrator).
All prerequisite courses must be completed prior to entering the clinical nursing sequence.
If you have any questions about the RN-BSN program prerequisites, or any other aspect of the RN-BSN program, please contact an advisor to learn more.