Recipe of the Month - December 2012
Recipe of the Month- December
Semi-homemade Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 box Duncan Hines 100% Whole Grain Trip Chocolate Chunk muffin mix
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs or ½ cup egg substitute
- ¼ cup water
- ½ can canned pureed pumpkin
- Paper cupcake cups
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place paper cupcake cups in muffin tins and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the muffin mix, vegetable oil, eggs, canned pumpkin, and water. Mix until well blended, but still slightly lumpy. Optional: Add ¼- ½ cup of mini dark chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and then remove from tins.
To view our previous featured recipes, view the Recipe Archive.