Recipe of the Month - July 2012
Recipe of the Month- July 2012
Grilled Banana Chocolate Melts = YUM!
Serving Size: 1 banana
Makes 1 serving
- 1 banana
- 1 Tbsp. mini marshmallows
- 1 Tbsp. mini dark chocolate chips
- Aluminum Foil
- Use a knife to slice a banana almost all the way through long-ways (see photo above) .
- Place marshmallows and mini chocolate chips in the opening.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and grill for a couple of minutes to warm and allow the chocolate and marshmallows to melt (these could also be made over a campfire using a grill grate).
Recipe from Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Food & Nutrition Magazine Pinterest page
To view our previous featured recipes, view the Recipe Archive.