Recipe of the Month - July 2013
From Dashing Dish
- 4 medium-sized boneless, skinless chicken breasts (~1 lb. total)
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 TSp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tsp. garlic powder OR 2 Tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tsp. dried minced onions OR 1/2 Tsp. onion powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 Tsp. dried Parsley or Mrs. Dah herb mix
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a large baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Place chicken breasts in a large Ziploc bag and lightly pound with meat mallet or rolling pin to tenderize. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and whisk together. Place chicken breasts in the baking pan, and brush the yogurt mixture over chicken, covering the tops and the sides evenly.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from oven and enjoy with a starch and veggie of your choice (asparagus and grilled corn go really well with it).
Available at: http://dashingdish.com/recipe/the-worlds-best-baked-chicken/
To view our previous featured recipes, view the Recipe Archive.