Recipe of the Month - June 2012
Recipe of the Month- June 2012
Grilled Peaches with Ricotta and Balsamic Reduction
- 2 ripe peaches, halved with pits removed
- ½ cup fresh ricotta cheese
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- Fresh mint (optional)
- Oil the grate (grill) and heat on med-high heat. When the grill is nice and hot, grill each half peach for 4-5 minutes per side.
- In a saucepan, cook the vinegar and brown sugar mixture on med-high heat until it is reduced by half, approximately 3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place peaches on a plate with cut side facing up. Place a dollop of approximately 2 Tbsp. of fresh ricotta cheese in the center of each peach half and drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Top each peach half with mint
To view our previous featured recipes, view the Recipe Archive.