Recipe of the Month - March 2012
Recipe of the Month- March 2012
Sautéed Spinach with Gorgonzola
Makes 1 serving
- 1 bag of fresh spinach leaves
- 2-3 Tbsp. crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- ~1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Put ~1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil in a pan and place over medium to medium high heat.
- Once the olive oil is hot, add the entire bag of the spinach. Continually toss the spinach with tongs until the spinach is wilted (this will only take 1 ½ - 2 minutes).
- Once the spinach is wilted, add the crumbled gorgonzola cheese and stir until it is melted into the spinach.
A huge thanks to Sabrina Petusevsky, the KSU Center for Health and Promotion and Wellness Peer Health Educator Coordinator
To view our previous featured recipes, view the Recipe Archive.