Commencement is an exciting time for you and your graduate. Please follow these guidelines and be considerate of other guests so that everyone may have a great experience.
- The ceremony is located in the Convocation Center. View map
- The doors open 1.5 hours prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Please arrive on time. Late arrivals are disruptive to other guests and to the graduates.
- There will be a high volume of traffic, so please arrive early to allow plenty of time to find a parking spot.
- All guests must enter through the front entrance of the Convocation Center.
- You must present a ticket in order to be admitted.
- Prearrange a designated area to meet your guests and graduate following the ceremony.
- Saving seats in the Convocation Center is allowed up to 15 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Strollers are not permitted in the arena. A stroller check is available in the lobby.
- Balloons are NOT allowed inside the Convocation Center.
- Please silence cell phones.
- Guests are not permitted on the arena floor; it is reserved for graduates and processing faculty only.
- Guests are not permitted in the graduate lineup area
New Security Policy
All bags will be searched. Please do not bring any packages that cannot be opened or inspected. Allow extra time as there may be delays.