- All Commencement ceremonies are ticketed events; all guests attending must have a ticket, including children and infants.
- Graduation is an exciting milestone for all our students, and we wish that we could provide unlimited tickets to every graduate. However, we must make accommodations for all graduates to have some guests attend.
- Therefore, each graduate is allotted a limited number of tickets. Allocation is based on the number of students participating in the ceremony and the capacity of the venue.
Summer 2015 Commencement Ceremonies' Ticket Allotment:
10:00 a.m. - Wednesday, July 29, 2015 (7 tickets)
College of the Arts
Coles College of Business
WellStar College of Health & Human Services
3:00 p.m. - Wednesday, July 29, 2015 (6 tickets)
Bagwell College of Education
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
College of Science & Mathematics
7:00 p.m. - Wednesday, July 29, 2015 (9 tickets)
All Postgraduate students
(Doctorate, Specialist, Masters)
- To receive their allotted commencement tickets, graduates must register through Ticket Alternative’s website. Graduates will need to know their student ID number in order to activate their account.
- The allotted Tickets will be available to claim Monday, June 22, 2015 at 9am through Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 5pm. This is the only timeframe during which you will have guaranteed access to the free allotted tickets.
- Starting on Monday, July 27, 2015 at 9am, any allotted tickets that were not claimed will be available for graduates to purchase. The cost is $2.00 per ticket, and graduates may purchase up to 5 additional tickets.
- Additional tickets cannot be guaranteed. Please plan accordingly.
- Graduates can only claim their allotted tickets or purchase additional tickets through Ticket Alternative’s website. There are no ticket pick-up sites available on campus.
- For graduates experiencing any technical difficulties, please contact Ticket Alternative at 1-877-725-8849