|Sign In | View Cart|
CCPE Payment Plans
The College of Continuing and Professional Education is proud to offer payment plans for select certificate programs. Students who wish to enroll in the Medical Assisting Certificate Program, Culinary Apprenticeship Certificate Program, Web Design Certificate Program and Project Management Certificate Program may choose to utilize the payment plan program. Service members who are interested in the payment plan program will be considered depending on their military benefits. For more information about the different military benefits, please call 770-499-3152.
Please call Registration at 770-423-6784 to inquire about the possibility of payment plan options for certificate programs not listed above. Other programs will be considered on a case by case basis. No online programs will be considered for a payment plan. Payment plan terms will not follow the structure listed below and will be discussed with each individual student.
Please read the payment plan guidelines below carefully.
1. Any student enrolling in a payment plan will pay a non-refundable enrollment fee of $50.00.
2. A student enrolled in a payment plan program is not eligible for any discounts including the 5% Career Expo discount.
3. Only the following four(4) courses are eligible for the payment plan program at this time: a. Medical Assisting Certificate Program b. Culinary Apprenticeship Certificate Program c. Web Design Certificate Program d. Project Management Certificate Program
4. Students enrolling in a payment plan will be required to sign a payment plan agreement with the College of Continuing and Professional Education.
5. You will be required to come in person to go over the terms of the payment plan agreement. You will be provided with a copy of the payment plan agreement.
6. Upon signing the agreement you will be required to pay 25% of the course fee plus the $50 enrollment fee. This will secure your space in the class.
7. On or before the first day of class, you will be required to make a second payment equaling 25% of the course fee.
8. The remaining 50% of the course fee will be spread out into monthly payments with the last payment due no later than the midpoint of the course. The number of monthly payments will vary depending on the length of the course. Exact due dates and payment amounts will be discussed when the payment plan agreement is signed. a. For programs that include an externship/clinical component, the length of the program/midpoint will be determined by the lecture portion of the course.
9. If you make a late payment (day after due date or later), then a $50.00 late fee must be paid each time the payment is late.
10. If you miss a payment, you must make your payment (plus the $50.00 late fee) within 3 business days.
a. During this time, you are not allowed to attend class or complete apprenticeship/externship hours. The missed class will count as an absence and will affect your attendance requirement.
11. If you fail to make a payment within the 3 day grace period, the remaining balance will be turned over to a collection agency and you will be held responsible for the collection agency fees. Fees may vary.
12. You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the payment plan program.
13. Refund and Transfer Policy (enrollment fee is non-refundable) a. * 100% refund for all withdrawals or transfers made more than three business days (Mon - Fri) before the first day of class. b. * 80% refund for all withdrawals or transfers made one or two business days (Mon - Fri) before the first day of class. c. * 0% refund for all withdrawals or transfers made the day class begins or any time following.
If you would like to enroll in a payment plan for one of these four programs, you will need to schedule an appointment with a member of the Registration Department by calling 770-423-6784. Please note that you must be prepared to pay 25% of the course fee plus the $50 enrollment fee when you come in for your appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why isn’t the payment plan program offered for any other certificate program?
A: We are currently testing the payment plan program in an effort to provide additional payment option for our students. Currently, we are only offering the payment plan on courses that are priced $3995 and higher. Other programs will be considered on a case by case basis. No online programs will be considered for a payment plan.
© 2013 Kennesaw State University Continuing Education | 1000 Chastain Rd. #3301 | Kennesaw, Georgia 30144