Click Here for the Chaperone Application Form for Chinese Bridge Summer Camp
Click Here for the Student Application Form for the Chinese Bridge Summer Camp
Chinese Bridge Summer Camp for American High School Students- (July 10- 25th, 2013)
- Hanban (Office of Chinese Language Council International)/ Confucius Institute
- To promote communication between the youth of CHina and the United States.
- To enhanse the understanding of Chinese language and culture.
- To stimulate U.S. High school students' interest in learning the Chinese Language.
- July 10: Arrival in Beijing, China
- July 11: Opening ceremony and related activities in Beijing
- July 12-22: Camp in a different province (Beijing, Tianjin, Henan, Shandong, Hunan, Zhejiang, Yunanan or Jilin)
- July 23-34: Closing ceremony and related activities in Beijing
- July 25: Departure from Beijing, China
- Adaptability training (2 hour class)
- Learning programs focusing on Chinese language and culture in classroom settings (20%)
- Cultural experience (40%): Paper-cutting, calligraphy, bush painting, tea ceremony martial arts, etc.
- Social activities (20%): Visit local High Schools and associate with local students; participating in various sports and cultural activities (friendly basketball matches, international student get-togethers, host family experiences, etc.)
- Sightseeing (20%): Flield trips to CHinese historical and cultural sites as well as locations of natural beauty.
- Program graduation examination
Support Services from Kennesaw State Confucius Institute
- Program orientation
- Visa application
- Group international airline ticket reservations to insure seating and lowest possible fare.
*For further information, please contact Ms. Dongmei Liao (678) 797-2646.