The Distance Learning Instructional Design team is available to assist with:
- Development of instructional materials and products for technology-based redesign of courses.
- Mentoring of faculty on how to use instructional technology or to integrate technology with teaching.
- Conducting a needs assessment and strategic learning assessment to develop the basis for curriculum development or to update curricula.
- Designing instructional aids for hybrid and online courses.
- Designing learning products, including web-based aids or electronic performance support systems.
- Planning, shooting and producing video materials for use in online and hybrid courses.
- Providing guidance on the closed captioning process..