General Advising information
Applying to the Teacher Education Program
- Log in to OWL Express
- Click on the "Student Services" tab
- Follow the "Bagwell College of Education Application and Forms" link
- Select "Application for Teacher Preparation Admission"
English Ed Advising Information (.docs)
TOSS and Student Teaching
Information about TOSS (Teaching of Specific Subjects, ENED 4414/15)
Applying for TOSS (ENED 4414/4415)
- You must complete the TOSS online application. Please print a copy of your confirmation email and submit it to Ms. Rhonda Nemeth in the English Dept. office, EB 155.
- You must also complete the TOSS Field Placement Request Form.
Deadlines for submitting TOSS forms: Mar. 1 for fall, Aug. 30 for spring.
Applying for Student Teaching (ENED 4475):
You must apply for your student teaching placement early in the semester prior to your planned student teaching.
- Fall Student Teaching deadline: Jan. 30
- Spring Student Teaching deadline: Aug. 30
See the CEPP page for more information about TOSS and Student Teaching Placements.