Bursar's Office - About Us
The Bursar's Office, within the Office of Finance and Accounting, provides a variety of services to the University's students, faculty and staff. The unit is comprised of the following sections:
- Accounts Receivable
- Student Accounts
The primary mission of the Bursar's Office is to support the University's educational goals through the accurate assessment of student tuition and fees; collection and receipting of University funds; timely disbursement of student refunds; and, to provide an appropriate service support system for the staff and faculty.
The Bursar's Office provides the following services at KSU:
- Acceptance of student fee payments
- Disbursements of Financial Aid balance of awards
- Administration of private scholarship funds and funds on deposit accounts
- Administration of Corporate and Third Party Contracts
- Collection of Perkins Loans/KSU Emergency Loans
- Touchnet/U.Commerce Access Request
Announcements and News
- Effective July 1, Fall 2013 KSU will be offering a payment plan through Nelnet.
- Please check here for information about KSU holiday closings.