FLRC offers access to the following for faculty:
- Foreign language curriculum-supporting software
- WebCape language placement exams in French, Spanish, and German
- Foreign language magazines
- Foreign language dictionaries and reference materials
- Foreign language DVDs, videos and music CDs
- Foreign language simulation games (PlayStation 3)
- Technology equipment- click here
- Technology resources- click here
Foreign Language Films
- Other Languages
- World Language & Culture
Can I reserve the FLRC lab for a class session?
Yes, the FLRC lab may be reserved for a class session provided the use of individual computer stations is necessary.
I need a piece of technology, DVD, or other language resources, but it is not available in the FLRC collection. Will the FLRC purchase this for me?
Yes, the FLRC may purchase resources to be housed in the FLRC and intended for general use by DFL faulcty and/or the students.
I really would like to learn how to do something with a specific technology. Does the FLRC offer anything to help?
Yes, workshops are provided to train faculty to use certain technologies. In addition, user instructions and tutorials are often made, which focus on specific technologies.