Requirements for F-1 Visa Students
Completed online application form
Non-refundable $40 fee payable to Kennesaw State University
Official transcripts of all your high school or post-secondary records. English evaluations of all foreign documents will be needed. You can have your transcripts evaluated at any of the below credential evaluation services: www.naces.org
Test results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)or evidence of English proficiency as listed below.
School code for TOEFL and SAT/ACTtesting is 5359
For undergraduate admission:
- TOEFL Internet Based Exam score of 79
- TOEFL Paper Based Exam score of 550
- TOEFL Computer Based Exam score of 213
- IELTS score of 6.5
- Completion of the first two levels of English Composition college level courses with a "C" or higher at an accredited American institution
- Complete through Level Six of the Kennesaw State University Intensive English Program
- Results from your Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT). For SAT and ACT score requirements, contact the Office of Admissions or check with the current catalog. Here are some links regarding testing and support services.
- IEP - Intensive English Program, Kennesaw State University
- ACT online registration and test samples
- College Board
- Kaplan - SAT and ACT information
- ETS - Educational Testing Services
*Transfer students with at least a 2.0 grade point average and 30 transferable semester hours (50 quarter hours) from an accredited college or university in the United States are exempted from the SAT and ACT requirement.
6. Proof that funds for tuition, fees, and living expenses will be available prior to enrollment.
- An affidavit from your financial sponsor, indicating his or her support for your in the amount designated by the university.
- A sworn or notarized letter from an officer at the sponsor's bank, certifying that the sponsor has the designated amount of funds on deposit for your tuition, fees and living expenses.
NOTE: All funds must be reported in U.S. Dollar amounts or US dollar equivalency. Convert your currency into US Dollars (OANDA)
Send your application, test results, transcripts and other documents to:
Kennesaw State University
Office of Global Admissions
3391 Town Point Drive, MD 9112, Suite 1300
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144.5591