|ABOUT THE PROCESS
The Global Engagement Certification is an initiative designed by the faculty and staff of KSU to recognize your achievements in global learning. It is available to both undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at Kennesaw State University. Applicants will only be considered before graduation. The following is a brief description of the process.
1. Review all pages on the website.
Carefully read the questions.
3. Determine if you should apply for the general or “with distinction” certification.
4. Download the application, complete the application, and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include all attachments. Save a copy for your records.
5. After your foreign language, coursework, and study abroad have been verified, your application will be sent to two evaluators.
7. Applicant will be notified of the results.
The entire process should take between two and three weeks. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Dawyn Dumas at 678-797-2423 or email@example.com.