The Madhuri and Jagdish N. Sheth
DISTINGUISHED FACULTY AWARD FOR INTERNATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT
Nomination Deadline: February 20, 2014
This award recognizes a current Kennesaw State University faculty member for his/her exemplary accomplishments in teaching, research and public service in the international arena; the award highlights the importance of the international dimensions of the awardees’ contributions to his/her discipline or subject matter. The recipient must have contributed in significant ways to strengthening the international dimension of KSU.
The recipient will receive a plaque to be presented at the International Achievement Awards Celebration, hosted by Kennesaw State University’s Office of the President, Office of the Provost and The Institute for Global Initiatives.
- Full-time faculty appointment at Kennesaw State University
- Significant record of achievement and recognition for international work
- Be of such stature and accomplishment that students, faculty, and staff of KSU will take pride in and be inspired by his/her recognition
- Be an individual whose contributions to humanity, science, art, or human welfare have made a positive impact internationally.
- In its inaugural year, the recipient of the faculty award will be selected by the Kennesaw State University Faculty Committee on Global Engagement. Future selection processes will follow protocol and nomination procedures for university faculty awards and recognitions.