A-Z Index  |  Directories

Home Graduate College Programs How to Apply Graduate Student Resources Contact Us KSU Home

What is meant by an "accredited" institution?

The Graduate College at Kennesaw State University will accept transcripts, for the purpose of verifying a bachelors degree and/or GPA, or graduate transfer credits, from US institutions that are regionally accredited. There are 6 regional accrediting agencies:

You may use this link from the US Department of Education to search for an instiution and see with which agency they are accredited.

Applicants with degrees or courses from institutions outside of the United States will have their transcripts evaluated by an evaluation agency. The agency report will include the accreditation status. Use this link for a list of acceptable evaluation agencies for international transcripts.



Kennesaw State University, 1000 Chastain Road, Kennesaw, GA 30144
© 2010 Kennesaw State University. All rights reserved.

Feedback  |  770-423-6000