A-Z Index  |  Directories

Home Graduate College Programs How to Apply Graduate Student Resources Contact Us KSU Home

Change of Major / Concentration

This form may be used by currently enrolled Graduate students to request a change of major or concentration.

*-Required Field

Last Name*

First Name*

Address 1*

Address 2


State *




Date of Birth*


Please indicate the term that you would like to start your new major/concentration? 

What is your current major/concentration? (choose only one)

What major/concentration do you want to change to? (choose only one)

Reason for Change Request:

Your request to change your Major/Concentration will be sent to the Program Office for your new Major/Concentration for their approval. This process can take up to 5 - 7 business days or longer during peak periods.

For more information concerning Graduate Admissions,
send us an email at ksugrad@kennesaw.edu.



Kennesaw State University, 1000 Chastain Road, Kennesaw, GA 30144
© 2010 Kennesaw State University. All rights reserved.

Feedback  |  770-423-6000