Below are links to forms for Doctoral Students
(some forms may also be appropriate for Masters students)
Please check with your Graduate Program Director/Coordinator or Advisor to see which forms are appropriate for you and when they should be used.
- Should be completed in the first or second semester.
- Should be completed early in the program, once committee members are identified.
- The Chair of the committee must be KSU Graduate Faculty associated with your program.
- On a three member committee, two members must be KSU Graduate Faculty.
- On a five member committee, three members must be KSU Graduate Faculty.
- Should be completed as soon as the dissertation or thesis proposal has been approved.
- Should be completed after comprehensive exams have been passed.
- Should be completed after the dissertation or thesis has been successfully defended.
- Should be completed when the final version of the dissertation or thesis is ready to be submitted for publication in the Digital Commons.
Kennesaw State University
Office of Graduate Admissions
1000 Chastain Road
Kennesaw, GA 30144-5591
More contact information