The Kennesaw State Office of Graduate Admissions and The Princeton Review partner to offer you GRE Preparation at the unbeatable price of $150*!
GRE Essentials Includes:
- 12 Hours of classroom instruction led by a master GRE instructor
- 2 Computer Adaptive GRE practice tests available for you to take anywhere, anytime!
- Top quality published instructional materials: The Princeton Review’s GRE Essentials Student Manual and Practicing to Take the GRE General Test, 10th Edition published by ETS
- Access to a comprehensive Online Student Center with extra lessons and drills
- Convenient classes on the KSU Campus
Saturday, February 5th (2-5PM)
Saturday, February 12th (2-5PM)
Saturday, February 19th (2-5PM)
Saturday, February 26th (2-5PM)
Hurry! Registration Deadline is Tuesday, February 1st!
Reserve your spot at PrincetonReview.com
(put in 30144 Zip Code, click Search, and then scroll to the bottom)
or call 1-800-2REVIEW
Please Note: You must have a graduate application on file with the Office of Graduate Admissions to be eligible for this GRE Prep course. Click here to start your Graduate Application Online.
*Standard retail price for Princeton Review GRE Essentials is $350!