Great Books Program Benefits
- Designated recognition on final transcript.
- Reserved priority registration for first 3 semesters.
- All first-year full-time students entering KSU with fewer than 15 credits hours are required to take a first-year seminar (KSU1101 or KSU 2290) or enroll in a Learning Community. This requirement must be satisfied during the student’s first term of enrollment at KSU. Participation in the Great Books cohort will satisfy this requirement.
- Exclusive study abroad in Italy.
- Participation in this program will satisfy all but two of the Honors Program elements in the first year!
- Great Books class sizes are capped at approximately 20 students and are taught only by full time faculty.
- Admission cohort scholars enjoy the opportunity of an enriched mentor relationship with our faculty.