Risk and Internal Control Assessments
A Risk and Internal Control Assessment is a voluntary teaming activity where departmental managers and their key employees work together with Internal Audit to identify the department’s risks and determine if existing departmental internal controls adequately reduce these risks.
- CUSTOMIZED for your department. Internal Audit will team with you to help you identify your specific risks and assess the adequacy of your internal controls.
- NOT AN AUDIT It is a customer service where Internal Audit serves as a trusted advisor for the department.
- QUICK About 4-6 hours of your time will be required.
- FREE No charge to your department.
- An Advisory Services Report will be issued to KSU executive management and the Board of Regents; however, the primary purpose of this report is to commend you for requesting the Risk and Internal Control Assessment. This report will not contain information about the results of the assessment.
Return to Our Services