ADVERTISING WITH KSU STUDENT MEDIA
Student Media currently has five student-run venues available for advertisers:
• Website Advertising, available on: ksuradio.com and ksusentinel.com.
• The Sentinel, KSU's newspaper, is published on Tuesdays in tabloid format with about twenty-eight issues a year.
• Talon, our feature magazine, is published twice a semester with four issues a year.
• OWL Radio, our Internet streaming radio station,averages 4,000 streams a month.
• Market Day, held once a semester, is an opportunity for vendors to make contact with the KSU community face-to-face.
ABOUT KENNESAW STATE UNIVERSITY
KSU has grown from a small junior college planted in rural Cobb County in the 1960s, to Georgia's second-largest university in the booming northwestern suburbs of metropolitan Atlanta. KSU has over 24,000 students, including approximately 3,000 students living on campus.
ABOUT YOUR AUDIENCE
• The average age of a Kennesaw State student is 24, with 60% of our student body being female. Most students work 20 hours a week or more. Minorities make up 20% of Kennesaw State students.
-KSU Fact Book 2010-2011
• In a survey conducted by Alloy Media of 1,200 college students at 550 universities, college newspaper readership continues to be strong. Over three quarters (76%) of college students and faculty have read their college newspaper in the last month; 73% said they look at the ads. Pass-along rates are also strong with an average of 3.2 students sharing an issue. -2008 Market study by Alloy Media + Marketing and MORI Research
• College students are an important advertising demographic and student newspapers remain one of the best ways to reach them. -The Chronicle of Higher Education, 9-11-2008
WANT TO PLACE AN AD WITH KSU STUDENT MEDIA?
We have an online media kit on our KSUSM Advertising site or you can download a PDF Version right here.