View Our Media Kit
To advertise in any of these venues or for more information call
770-423-6470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to KSUSM Advertising!
Here you will find the online Media Kit for Kennesaw State University Student Media as well as all the other forms, guidelines, and information you need to advertise with us.
Kennesaw State University has grown from a small junior college planted in rural Cobb County in the 1960s, to Georgia's third-largest university in the booming northwestern suburbs of metropolitan Atlanta. KSU has over 24,000 students including approximately 3,500 students living on campus. This presents a great opportunity for advertisers to reach a large and diverse audience at an affordable cost.
KSUSM currently has six venues available for advertisers:
- The Sentinel, KSU's newspaper, is published on Tuesdays in tabloid format with about twenty-nine issues a year. Modular advertising is available in color and black & white.
- Talon, our feature magazine, is published every 7-8 weeks. The magazine offers full color, slick advertisements with a long self life.
- KSU OWL Radio, our Internet streaming radio station, has opportunities for underwriting, sponsorship, and contests.
- Market Day, an opportunity for outside vendors to make contact with the KSU community face-to-face, is held once a semester.
- Web Advertising, banner ads and sidebar ads available on The Sentinel, Talon, and OWL Radio websites.
- The Owl Connection, is a KSU student street team provided by the department of Student Life. The Owl Connection offers student-to-student advertising opportunities.