>> Our media outlets include The Sentinel Newspaper, The Sting Magazine, Share Art & Literary Magazine and Owl Radio. Our Marketing Team includes sales, distribution, promotions and web and graphic design. Some positions require prior experience, but not all.
• STAFF APPLICATION. Use this application for most positions in any of our outlets.
• MANAGEMENT APPLICATION. (Editor in Chief and General Manager) Use the Management Application for editor-in-chief or general manager positions only (Currently closed). Management positions are one year (July 1 - June 30) and applications are accepted every March for the following term.
• MARKETING TEAM APPLICATION. The Marketing Team runs PR, promotional events, and the Owl Connection, a student-led promotional street team managed by KSU Student Media.
• MEDIA BOARD APPLICATION. The Kennesaw State Student Media Board is a standing committee of students, faculty, staff and others that meets monthly during the school year to oversee and advise certain areas of the KSU Student Media operation.
• SPSU/KSU Consolidation Suggestion Box. What should our publications, teams, magazines and broadcasts look like in the "New U?" We want to hear from you.