Dr. Sherrill Hayes
- Humanitarian Assistance, Refugees, and Peacebuilding
- The Digital Natives are Restless: Engaging High Conflict Parents Through Technology
- Building peace across the educational curriculum: A review of Peace education: How we come to love and hate war.
- E-mails, Statutes, and Personality Disorders: A Contextual Examination of the Processes, Interventions, and Perspectives of Parenting Coordinators.
Dr. Tim Hedeen
- Remodeling the Multi-Door Courthouse To "Fit the Forum to the Folks": How Screening and Preparation Will Enhance ADR
- Encouraging Meaningful Parent / Educator Collaboration: A Review of Recent Literature
- Foundations of mediation training: A literature review of adult education and training design
Dr. Susan Raines
- Expert Mediators: Overcoming Mediation Challenges in Workplace, Family, and Community Conflicts
- Conflict Management for Managers: Resovling workplace, client, and policy disputes
- Judicious Incentives: International Public Policy Responses to the Globalization of Environmental Management
- Mediating in Your Pajamas: The Benefits and Challenges for ODR Practitioners