Our mission is to facilitate the procurement of the highest quality goods and services, at the best possible value, to support the university’s objectives in achieving excellence in education, engagement, and innovation. Delivering authentic customer service, at all times, is a key element of everything we do.
Our vision is to create genuine and constructive partnerships with KSU divisions and departments, to strategically source and proactively build a best-in-class procurement resource, fostering effective competition, nurturing confidence in the procedures followed, and achieving sustainable value.
OPC A-Z Links
In addition to the right-hand menu links, the following OPC A-Z links are provided to help you navigate our website.
- Business Cards and Stationery
- Catering Services
- Charter Bus Services
- Contracts: State and KSU Agency
- E-Verify (last updated 3/21/2014)
- Exempt Commodities
- Office Supplies
- Promotional Items (Awards, Nameplates, Trophies, etc.)
- Shipping Overnight/Priority Packages
- Vendor/Supplier Services
- KSU OPC Partner Assignments by Division and Department
- Procurement Basics
- Procure-to-Pay Decision Matrix (last updated 3/18/2014)
- Procure-to-Pay Process
- Purchasing Card (P-Card)
- Purchasing Competitive Solicitation Procedures
- Purchasing Contractor and Vendor Compliance Process
- Purchasing Violation Procedures
- Staff Directory
- Vendor / Supplier Services