Our mission is to facilitate the procurement of the highest quality goods and services, at the best possible value, to support the university’s objectives in achieving excellence in education, engagement, and innovation. Delivering authentic customer service, at all times, is a key element of everything we do.
Our vision is to create genuine and constructive partnerships with KSU divisions and departments, to strategically source and proactively build a best-in-class procurement resource, fostering effective competition, nurturing confidence in the procedures followed, and achieving sustainable value.
Office of Procurement and Contracting (OPC) Links
In addition to the right-hand menu A-Z Links and the additional OPC Links at the bottom of the right-hand menu, the following links are provided to help you navigate the OPC website.
- KSU OPC Partner Assignments by Division and Department
- Procurement Basics
- Procure-to-Pay Decision Matrix
- Procure-to-Pay Process
- Purchasing Card (P-Card)
- Purchasing Competitive Solicitation Procedures
- Purchasing Contractor and Vendor Compliance Process
- Purchasing Violation Procedures
- Staff Directory
- Vendor / Supplier Services