Final Grade Submission
The final deadline for all grades is 5:00 pm each semester.
|Fall Semester 2013||
5pm, December 14, 2013
To Submit Final Grades:
- Go to Kennesaw.edu webpage.
- Click on the "Owl Express" link at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the NETID and Password to access OWL Express. New faculty members who have not previously logged into Owl Express see "New Faculty" section below.
- Select Faculty Services tab and then select Final Grade Submission.
- All sections that have been assigned to a faculty member will be in the drop down menu. Only the primary faculty member will have access to enter the grades. Select the CRN to enter the final grades and select Submit CRN.
- When entering grades for each student on the final grade submission roll, faculty may use the pull down menu or enter a grade. By using the mouse or pressing Tab, faculty may move to the next student.
- Faculty must click on Submit at the end of each page to officially submit grades. Grades will not be saved unless this action is taken.
- When finished, log off the system by selecting (clicking) on the EXIT button.
- There is a 60 minute time limit on this screen for security purposes.
- Only 50 students at a time display on the screen. To access the additional students in the course, choose the appropriate record grouping at the top or bottom of the screen.
- During the time period when the system is available, you may change/enter grades as frequently as you like.
- Once a grade has been submitted, it is immediately available for viewing online.