Changing or Declaring Majors

Students who wish to declare or change his/her major or add/change their concentration will need to request this through Owl Express, Student Records. The appropriate academic department of the new major will address the request. The updated major will appear on the Academic Transcript in Owl Express after the academic department has approved the change. Some students may wish to change from a major to undeclared status. In this case, they must contact the Student Success Services Office. These services are also available on the web. Students should note that when changing majors, there is a possibility that additional hours of course work beyond those required for the completion of the original program may need to be taken. Students should declare a major as soon as possible so that they can be assigned an advisor to help them expedite their progress toward a degree and to help them in preparing for a career.

php"); ?>