Enroll in the Graduate Certificate Program via Graduate Admissions
For more information
The Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Ethics is a 15-hour graduate study program designed to prepare students for ethical leadership in a variety of ways. It offers a unique opportunity for graduate students to explore the interface and interdependence of leadership and ethics.
The Siegel Institute's Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Ethics is the ONLY master's degree level program of its kind in the southeastern United States.
This program develops ethically sound leaders who embrace a global perspective, develop people and teams, steward societal resources, understand organizational strategy, and lead with integrity.
The program includes rich learning experiences for students who, upon completion of the program, will demonstrate an increasing capacity to:
1) develop a team approach to problem solving
2) create and sustain an ethical culture through collaborative processes
3) provide human resource development opportunities in a global context
4) demonstrate leadership, decision-making, and change management skills
5) improve the quality of ethical leadership through application of strong theoretical and practice foundations
This unique academic certificate is available in three options:
Option #1A The Partner Certificate
Option #1B The Modified Partner Certificate for students who have already completed one of the 12 partner master's programs and want to add the Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Ethics to their official transcript
Option #2 The Exclusive Certificate
Download the pdf of the Graduate Certificate brochure
10 facts about the Graduate Certificate, including partner program list.
Intent to Enroll Form