Fall 2014 Group Exercise Important Dates:
- Sept. 2: Group Exercise classes begin
- Sept. 8: Kardio Across Kennesaw Kick Off date (but join in anytime!)
- Sept. 18: Outdoor Adv Camp Out (begins) 7pm/Sunset Salutations begins at 7:30pm
- Sept. 24: Group Exercise Instructor/Personal Trainer Info Session 1 6pm-7pm
- Sept. 25: Group Exercise Instructor/Personal Trainer Info Session 2 10am-11am
- Oct. 18-19: Masala Bhagra Level 1 Ambassador Training (click here for details)
- Oct. 21: Walktoberfest Celebration Event at 12:30PM
- Nov. 15: TRX Group Suspension Training (click here for details)
- Nov. 24-30: No classes due to fall break
- Dec. 8: Group Exercise classes end
Group Exercise Program Overview
A great selection of group exercise classes are offered each semester for both the novice and advanced exerciser. The schedule varies each semester and offers something for everyone.
Classes range in length from 30 minutes to one hour and may consist of segments focusing on aerobic activity, toning, or mind/body connection. Please refer to our class descriptions and the group exercise schedule for more information.
There is no additional charge to students to participate and no appointment necessary. Certain limitations may apply based on room size and equipment availability. Guests are not permitted to attend group exercise classes.
Summer 2014 Group Exercise Schedule (click here for printable version)