To become a member of this exciting new organization, please
complete a Membership Donation online. Your membership
donation is tax deductible.
1. Go to http://www.kennesaw.edu/giving/. (click
here for link)
2. Click on "Make a Gift" (upper right corner).
3. Enter contact information (or create an optional login
on the right - it makes future giving easier!).
4. Enter the amount of donation you wish to give.
5. Under "Designation" click the drop-down menu
and select "Parent and Family Association" or click "In honor of" and type "Parent Family Association."
6. Enter credit card payment information (MC/Visa/Amex/Discover
accepted). Under "Comments" enter the name and
KSU ID# of your student(s).
Individual Membership - $35 donation (Donation
--Membership ID Card (1)
--Eligibility to apply for Student Incentive Programs
--Group discounts & special activities
--Invitations to family-oriented programs and events
7. Proceed to Verification.
Individual Membership -
$35 donation - receives...
Membership ID Card (1)
Eligibility to apply for
Group discounts & special activities Free admission to select social/athletic and exhibit events
Group/Corporate - Sponsorship -
Details available upon request
Parent & Family Association
Kennesaw State University
Student Development Center
Bldg. 5, Room 156
Sharon Brownlow, Assistant Director of Parent Orientation
firstname.lastname@example.org - (770) 423-6219
Stephanie Sidney, Graduate Assistant
email@example.com - (678) 797-2667
PFA email: firstname.lastname@example.org